This live stream chat is not intended for customer service enquires, if you have a customer service enquiry including registration & licensing or would like to make a compliment or complaint, please use one of the following channels:
• Mail - http://bit.ly/1oWqsUe
• Our online form - http://bit.ly/VNsxuq
• Phone - http://bit.ly/1xL48qY
• Or visit us at one of our offices - http://bit.ly/1mGgoPc
We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However when commenting on this page we ask that you adhere to our ‘social media’ guidelines below.
Please note, as moderators of this live stream chat, VicRoads reserves the right to remove any material deemed inappropriate.
Social Media Guidelines:
As this page’s focus is to encourage an open online community, VicRoads will remove any content that does not comply with our social media guidelines.
• Respect other community members and their opinions.
• Report any inappropriate or offensive material directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not post messages that contain:
• Anything that could be considered abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
• Any content or links that are unlawful, or may defame, discriminate, offend, interfere with privacy or infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Swearing, or abusive, racist, or sexist remarks or obscenities or sexually explicit comments or material; including in languages other than English.
• Personal attacks against other users, members of the public or members of VicRoads.
• Vigilante or 'call to action' comments.
• Reposts of other people's appeals, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered spam.
• Personal or confidential information or contact details.
Any breach of these guidelines will result in the removal of the comment by VicRoads. However if, material is posted that does not adhere to our social media guidelines before we can remove it, VicRoads is not liable for any damages it causes. Content posted by followers does not necessarily reflect VicRoads’ views or opinions. Comments or posts by VicRoads' staff that breach VicRoads 'Responsible use of social media policy' will also be removed.
Information on the VicRoads Live stream chat page is subject to change, and is for your information only. We will do our best to present accurate information, but we do not warrant that it is accurate. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for damage caused because someone relies on the information on this page.
Any responses to questions/queries are not legal advice. Users should seek their own legal advice for their particular situation.